APPOINTMENT POLICY OF CHINESE TRADITIONAL MASSAGES [CTM]
Our goal is to provide high-quality therapeutic massage services promptly. To do so, we have implemented these policies. This policy enables us to serve all of our clients better and maintain order.
To protect you and us from COVID-19 and to assure our opening is a success for all of us.
- No walk-ins - Appointment only: call 847 252 9367
- Only one client allowed on-premises, the door will be closed to ensure safe distances and avoid cross-contamination. Stick with the appointment times, and be there 5-10 minutes before. We will check temperatures!
- Calls are answered from 9 am – 8 pm (last call) but open from 10 am – 9 pm
- We try to answer them accordantly but not before or after that time frame.
- By arrival, we need a waiver signed from you. NO signing, NO massage!
- We reserve the right(s) to refuse a client due the COVID-19 security concearns and state guidlines to prevent a spread.
- Follow CDC guidelines: Wear a mask! We will and do so, so you and we can stay healthy! BE CLEAN, is a no brainer! We are ultra-clean and disinfect the facility, according to the currently issued guideline.
- Between sessions, we need to sanitize and disinfect the facility. We ask for understanding in this matter, and to make sure you, and we are safe.
Nobody wants COVID-19!
- Bathrooms are for patronages only. No public Bathroom!
- If you use a credit card, we will charge you credit card fees of $3.
A notice of 6 hours is required to cancel appointments. To cancel appointments, please call: 847-252-9367 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
WE DO NOT MAKE APPOINTMENTS VIA EMAIL - PLEASE PHONE US.
IF YOU REACH OUR VOICE MAIL PLEASE LEAVE YOUR DETAILS & ALLOW US ENOUGH TIME TO PHONE OR TEXT BACK.
WE SHOULD RESPOND WITH-IN A COUPLE OF HOURS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PHONE BACK. IN ADVANCE APPOINTMENTS SUGGESTED WALK-INS WELCOME WHEN AVAILABLE
Arriving late will simply limit the time of your treatment.
Your treatment will end on time so that our next scheduled guests will not be delayed.
Please arrive for your appointment 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled starting time. All services offered have a specific time schedule and early arrival allows for a relaxed and unhurried experience.
If a late arrival is inevitable, your service(s) may be shortened in order to keep on schedule and you are still responsible for the full service-fee.
If a client is more than 10 minutes late, we may regard your appointment as a no show. We regret that late arrivals may or may not be able to be accommodated unless our schedule will allow.
This will be at our discretion and only with advanced notification of late arrivals.
Late Cancellations & No-Show Policy:
In order to be respectful of your therapist waiting to deliver your treatment and other scheduled clients, please call CTM 6 hours prior to your appointments if you need to cancel.
How to Cancel Your Appointment:
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS BY EMAIL OR TEXT.
If you are late, cancel, or fail to show for your scheduled appointment, we may be unable to reschedule you and will require you to pre-pay future appointments in full or simply refuse future appointments.
Due to the nature of our services, there are no refunds, or exchanges on services, packages, gift certificates, or purchased products at any time.
By giving CTM your credit card details to charge in the event that you do not show for your scheduled appointment; you are recognizing, understand and are in agreement with the appointment policies for CTM Massage Spa.
A gratuity of 18% or more is not only accepted but expected. We want that our therapists are valued. Our prices are extremely competitive, and we do want our therapists to do the income they deserve.
Here more info’s about tipping, to name a few of many:
In order to maintain a tranquil experience, we ask that you silence cell phones while inside the spa. When in the service area, be mindful of others. Keep conversations at a low volume
WE DO NOT TOLERATE RUDE OR INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME.
RUDE OR CONDESCENDING INQUIRIES WILL BE IGNORED.
WE OFFER SERIOUS, NO NONSENSE PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE THERAPY, ANYTHING ELSE: NOT ALLOWED OR TOLERATED
Go to top >